Station Name: SWANLEY JUNCTION
1947 1:2,500 OS Map. The new Swanley station has now been built and opened to the west of Swanley Junction. As the town has continued to grow there has been substantial residential development to the north of the new station with public access from both sides of the line. Two more sidings have been added to the goods yard, together with coal bins. The junction signal box has gone, replaced by a new box at the east end of the new station. The refuge siding behind the down branch platform has gone.