[Source: Nick Catford]
1909 1:2,500 OS map. Around the turn of the twentieth century a second siding was added to serve a coal depot; a long line of coal bins is seen alongside. To coincide with the arrival of the new coal siding coal and timber merchant Benjamin Horton opened an office on London Road in 1903 at the junction with the access road to the yard. The office is seen bottom left together with a number of other buildings with no railway connections. Horton's timber yard is behind the coal bins. At the east end of the line of buildings in the timber yard is a warehouse belonging to A E Barton Ltd, Miller, Corn, Coal and Coke Merchant. The new building to the west of the goods shed is a grain store for A E Barton Ltd. A second terrace of cottages has been built adjacent to Horton's Cottages. On the north side of the line, the terrace of houses at right angles to Madan Road has been extended to the south. The house closest to the railway line (No.46) was purchased by the SE&CR as accommodation for the Westerham stationmaster.