Station Name: WORLINGTON GOLF LINKS HALT
The site of bridge 2257 at Worlington in 1971. The halt was on the right and beyond the line of bushes. The bridge was partly demolished and the gap infilled. Comparison between this view and others with the bridge still in situ give an idea of the extent the road was lowered. As the railway was in a cutting at this point, there were no steeply climbing road approach embankments as at other locations so the work involved in removing the bridge at Worlington was minimal. This bridge was one of those which became the responsibility of Suffolk County Council in 1934.