Littlethorpe level crossing and signal box, the sidings on the right have been lifted.
1909 1:2500 OS map.
Melmerby South signal box and branch to the WW2 Ministry of Supply ordnance depot. This branch does not appear on any maps. The signal box was opened in 1942 to control access to the newly built depot branch. Originally there were two signal boxes at Melmerby station (North and South). The north box was closed c.1913 and the remaining signal box was renamed Melmerby. When the branch to the depot was opened in 1942 the station box was renamed Melmerby North with the new box named Melmerby South.
Middleton Green level crossing
1929 1:2500 OS map.
Approaching Maunby Gates
Northbound near North Otterington.
Leaving the down Leeds Northern line to join Cordio Loop at Cordio Junction.